Date:      Sat, 18 Apr 1998 15:22:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Screen Shot

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Malartre wrote:

> Hey, I have seen a lot of people who where wanting screen shot.
> Why not giving them the screen shot on www.freebsd.org?
>
> Like a link on the first page to "what freebsd look like"
>
> Unix seems strange to new user...

	Well, I doubt a single screen shot coulw convey much of anything.
There are just too many things that could be on a FreeBSD display. What
would it be: X, emacs, the console, quake2, etc.?

	I suppose one rather impressive image involving FreeBSD is the
Toshiba Libretto picture from  the PAO project page.  I just love that the
X11 is runnig on FreeBSD o a computer that is not as deep as the SUN mouse
next to it.

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,