Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:32:24 +1000
From:      phil grainger <freebsd@pronet.net.au>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Complimentary article on FreeBSD

this actually highlights a major problem with the freebsd project,
these apple guys are cvsing their rapsody product of freebsd cvs sites
all our work in making freebsd stable, fast, reliable and user friendly is
going into apples coffers, don't forget apple is 20%+ owned by microsoft.
even when we win, we loose.
linux is looking better and better all the time ...

maybe someone in the freebsd organisation should put a submittion to apple
to commit some resources ????

a commercial freebsd would stop this problem or at least force apple to do
the right thing