Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 13:44:45 +0000 (GMT)
From:      marcd@internode.on.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing to a new drive from existing sources

Hi

I currently have 4.2Beta on my system (currently building 4.2-RELEASE).

Anyway I want to install FreeBSD onto another hard disk that will go into
a second system.

Is there anyway that I can do the install using the src that I have compiled?
without having to go through and do an install of an older version first? (I
though I had seen a mention of make release somewhere but can't see it mentioned
in the makefile options).

Thanx in Advance

Marc

E-Mail: marcd@internode.on.net