Date:      Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:08:55 +1030 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI IRQ mappings

Hi,
I'm wondering if its possible to reassign IRQ's for PCI cards. The BIOS does the
origional mapping (I think) but sometimes this is broken, so the only way to change IRQ's
is to shuffle cards in the machine. Is there a better way? :)

I had a look at the 440BX datasheet but I couldn't find anything pertinent. Is it
possible? Windows seems to let you do it, and I'm curious how.

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum