Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 2021 09:30:38 -0500
From:      Mark Johnston <markj@freebsd.org>
To:        Santiago Martinez <sm@codenetworks.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: VM UMA counters.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 02:24:59PM +0000, Santiago Martinez wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> To the DRM question, indeed I am using drm-devel with amdgpu.

Have you updated to commit 4af932354260 or later?  That helps address a
memory reclamation bug triggered by amdgpu.

> Here is the vmstat -s output.

I guess this is from a fresh boot?  It would be most useful to see
vmstat -s output taken at a time when the number of bucket allocation
failures is also increasing.  But, please try updating first to see if
the lockups persist.