Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:46:51 +0100
From:      William <willay@gmail.com>
To:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 6.0 compat with DL320 G4

Hi Ted,

Thanks for the information regarding the Ethernet chipset, does the
same thing happen if you configure the interface via rc.conf/ifconfig
once the system is up and running?

If the ethernet chipset support at the moment is flakey then I might
have to look at a different vender, ethernet being one of the most
important devices I need working for what I'm after! :(

Cheers,

Will