Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 11:51:17 -0700
From:      John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Main site makeover

Hello,

Long time user, first time poster :-P

I've been advocating FreeBSD to my Linux counter parts ever since I started=
=20
using FreeBSD. It sometimes disappoints me when I visit the main site,=20
freebsd.org <http://freebsd.org>, that it has an early 90's Frontpage errie=
=20
look to it. If this has been discussed before and a new layout is on it's=
=20
way, please disregard my comments. I would like to help bring the front pag=
e=20
into the future, and the site design in general.=20

I'm willing to give the webmasters the CSS and HTML files of my design, no=
=20
strings attached. The new design IMO, would be essentially the same as far=
=20
as where things are situated, and well organized as it is currently.

Regards,
john