Date:      Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:45:36 -0500
From:      jhell <jhell@DataIX.net>
To:        Denis Barov <dindin@yandex-team.ru>
Cc:        dwcjr@inethouston.net, dindin@dindin.ru, FreeBSD Ports <FreeBSD-Ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: patch for security/openssh-portable

On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:40, jhell@ wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jan 2010 08:29, dindin@ wrote:
>> Probably you want VersionAddendum option in sshd_config?
>>

> No.
>
> To my understanding and my last tests VersionAddendum and is only a Addendum
> or did not work which spurred me to patch up the Makefile in the first place.
>
> Thanks for the thought though but I did not miss that option.

This is the output of the add VersionAddendum in the current ports openssh

centel# service openssh restart
/usr/local/etc/ssh/sshd_config: line 13: Bad configuration option:
VersionAdendum
/usr/local/etc/ssh/sshd_config: terminating, 1 bad configuration options

? So like I was saying "It does not work that way".

--

  Wed Jan 13 08:43:08 2010

  jhell