Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2018 09:43:29 +0200
From:      Alex Dupre <ale@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>, Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>, FBSD Doc project <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: The Italian translation has not been updated since 2008

Guido Falsi wrote:
> Being Italian and being a committer I could try to help in this regard.=

> Being just one person I'd make slow progress, but it's better than no
> progress at all!

The translation project was done by the GUFI and lead by me in the past,
but it's really a huge work and the enthusiasm and time lowered to zero
in the last years. I don't think that a single person can do much, but
you are welcome.

> What requirements are there to help updating translations? Is there a
> translator's guide?

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/index.html

--=20
Alex Dupre