Date:      Sun, 24 Jul 2011 13:48:02 +0000
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   No disks usable on a P5NE MB

Hi,

Trying to upgrade one of my box from 8-stable to 9-current lead be to
some important problems.

I'm have tried both from sources (svn buildworld etc.) and from memdisk
provided by allbsd.org.

The motherboard is ASUS P5N-E SLI ACPI BIOS Revision 0901

more informations here :
http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/P5N-E.dmidecode.txt and
http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/P5N-E.pciconv.txt

Both memstick and install current stopped claiming they can mount the
root filesystem.

when trying to list disks in the "mountroot>" prompt it doesn't list
anythings.

before failing in the boot process, there are some warning :
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for
xpt_config
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 120 seconds for
xpt_config

I have no way to netboot this box.

regards,
Bapt