Date:      Fri, 05 Dec 2014 08:13:47 +0000
From:      "=?utf-8?B?TG/Dr2MgQmxvdA==?=" <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   High Kernel Load with nfsv4

Hi,=0A i'm trying to create a virtualisation environment based on jails. =
Those jails are stored under a big ZFS pool on a FreeBSD 9.3 which export=
 a NFSv4 volume. This NFSv4 volume was mounted on a big hypervisor (2 Xeo=
n E5v3 + 128GB memory and 8 ports (but only 1 was used at this time).=0A=
=0A The problem is simple, my hypervisors runs 6 jails (used 1% cpu and 1=
0GB RAM approximatively and less than 1MB bandwidth) and works fine at st=
art but the system slows down and after 2-3 days become unusable. When i =
look at top command i see 80-100% on system and commands are very very sl=
ow. Many process are tagged with nfs_cl*.=0A=0A I saw that there are TSO =
issues with igb then i'm trying to disable it with sysctl but the situati=
on wasn't solved.=0A=0A Someone has got ideas ? I can give you more infor=
mations if you need.=0A=0A Thanks in advance.=0A Regards,=0A=0A Lo=C3=AFc=
 Blot,=0A UNIX Systems, Network and Security Engineer=0A http://www.unix-=
experience.fr