Date:      Thu, 5 Dec 2019 19:01:27 +0000
From:      Jeremy Harris <jgh@wizmail.org>
To:        freebsd-transport@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TCP Fast Open

On 05/12/2019 18:41, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 05/12/2019 18:28, Michael Tuexen wrote:
>> sudo sysctl net.inet.tcp.fastopen.ccache_list
>
> Empty content:

Huh - cancel that.  I re-enabled the setsockopt( TCP_FASTOPEN),
and now the cookie shows up there, and in SYN options.
Unsure why it wasn't there before, but never mind.

Onward to looking at observability.  Under linux I'm having
to use getsockopt/TCP_INFO, and it doesn't quite do what I'd
want...
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy