Date:      Sun, 23 Mar 1997 15:12:54 -0600
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: CTM?

At 1:32 PM -0600 3/23/97, Ollivier Robert wrote:
>According to Warner Losh:
>> Hmmmm, is CTM being a little slow, or do I have problems on my end
>> with disk space?  I've not seen a CTM for a whole day, and now I get
>> 3154 which is 3 later (rather than 1 later) than my last CTM delta.
>
>Funny, I haven't got 3154 yet but all others before arrived without
>problems:

Yes, there was an update missed yesterday because of a system reboot that left
the lock set. I cleared it and things are back to the normal schedule.

>3137 was the only one out of sync.

There was a problem at freefall which caused mail some mail to get lost.
When someone pointed out that 3137 had been dropped, I caused it to be
retransmitted.

We need to arrange to have published a list of sites that archive the
various ctm distributions. With the generation of all the ctm
distributions, I simply do not have the resources to also be a public
repository of them. However, I will be happy to assist any public archiver
in obtaining any missing pieces.

Richard