Date:      Sat, 21 Jan 95 15:39 EST
From:      pirzyk@fa.disney.com
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   3com 3c509 etherlink III card

I know there has been some discussion about the ep0 driver not working
very well with the 3com cards.  I have not had problems with the system
crashing but I have had problems with not being able to communicate at
all over the card.  I have a 3com 509 combo card (I have all three
interfaces on it.  Are the problems that I have due to the driver or
did I configure it wrong.  I have in the past configured a ne2000
driver very easily.  This is all under 2.0 SNAP

- Jim
System Administrator, Walt Disney Feature Animation Florida         (*)/ (*)