Date:      Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:32:29 -0500
From:      Vince Sabio <vince@vjs.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Javascript in Lynx

I'm running 5.1-RELEASE, and need to use Lynx via an ssh session to
access my firewall's administrative interface. Logging into the
firewall requires javascript. My FreeBSD machine has a stock
installation of Lynx Version 2.8.4rel.1. I've gone through the
[O]ptions in Lynx to find some means of enabling javascript, but
haven't been able to locate it. The on-line docs don't seem to
mention anything about it. Does Lynx even support javascript? If so,
how do I enable it?

Vince Sabio                                                  vince@vjs.org