Date:      24 Dec 1998 11:40:59 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/share/dict web2

"David E. O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG> writes:
> obrien      1998/12/23 17:07:02 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     share/dict           web2
>   Log:
>   Remove:
>   	corelate
>   	corelated
>   	corelation
>   	corelative
>   	corelatively
>
>   My Random-House dictionary doesn't list them, and grog says (paraphrased):

Um, you may be correct (in fact I'd tend to think "corelate" is a
*mis*spelling), but I don't think we should go about and edit the
dictionary like that, at least not as long as the README says what it
does.

BTW, the file has 10 more words (ok, 5 after this commit) than the
README claims...

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no