Date:      Sun, 1 Oct 1995 09:39:24 +0100
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   outside 'des'-directory

As a mirror site maintainer I would like to put up a
des directory equivalent to the ftp.freebsd.org site
for the latest SNAP and coming RELEASES.

At the moment I fetched the code from internat.freebsd.org
and put it with a README into the des directory, saying
that one had to rebuilt from source to get equivalent
DES crypt libraries and such.

Is this the correct way? Would it bee too much effort
for the za-site to produce ready made tar-balls from the sources?

Suggestions?