Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 20:21:31 -0500
From:      Richard Wackerbarth <ctm@freebsd.org>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Notice of Temporary Suspension of Updates

This notice affects all "domestic" (US) CTM feeds; cvs-cur, src-cur,
src-2_2, src-2_1, and ports-cur are all affected.

All updates are SUSPENDED to allow us to bring them into conformity with
the soon-to-be-released
FreeBSD 2.2.5 CD. As soon as the "rush" copy of the CD arrives, I will
update each feed to match the information on the CD. Then I will resume the
normally scheduled distribution of deltas. I do not expect this to be a
significant delay. The CD is already in transit.

I have chosen to do this because the advantage of being able to use the
2.2.5 CD for a baseline
outweighs the disadvantage caused by the slight delay.

I encourage everyone to obtain the 2.2.5 Release CD. Those using CTM or
CVSUP to update can
significantly reduce the huge file transfer involved in starting the update
process.

My apologies to anyone that this may inconvenience.

Richard Wackerbarth
CTM-Meister

ctm@freebsd.org