Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:15:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alex <garbanzo@hooked.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   InterJet radio ad..

This is somewhat off topic, but anyways here it goes.  Here I am listening
to the radio (sappy wanabee rock station), and on comes this kinda catchy
"soul" tune.  Lo-and-behold it's not a song but a Whistle InterJet promo.
Anyways, that kinda gave me this thought (or three).

Perhaps FreeBSD Inc. could come up with some type of sound bite or chime
or whatever similar to the Intel Inside dealie (you know.. the TV/Radio
equiv. of the powered by images).  And actually the more different ads I
hear, the more I think something like this would be a great idea (or
perhaps hearing "No all you need is the Whistle InterJet powered by
FreeBSD").

Also, what about getting RealAudio versions of these ads.  Slashdot might
be able to find some use for them.. as they certianly ate up the RV (or
MPEG) Caldera TV ads.. (Hey, it's worth a shot).

- alex

| "Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern  |
| technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat." |