Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:41:07 -0700
From:      Charles Jo <charles@lrc.com>
To:        jobs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   UNIX kernel programmer needed in Silicon Valley

--------------F4720518A77883A029CE336A

>LRC.776: CONTRACT: Software Engineer: UNIX Kernel
>
>    Req#: LRC.776
>
> Company: Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
>Position: Technician: UNIX Kernel
>Location: Mid Peninsula
>Duration: 2-6 months
>    Rate: DOE
>  Starts: ASAP

>Software Engineer/Technician: UNIX Kernel
>

>RESPONSIBILITIES:
>
>Tweak and hack UNIX kernel for an R & D project
>that involves future Internet access/protocol.
>Offsite work possible.
>
>REQUIREMENTS:
>
>1. UNIX kernel
>2. BSDI or FreeBSD preferred but LINUX is ok.
>3. Other UNIX flavors will be considered also.

>Send resumes to:
>
>Charles Jo
>Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
>1043 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 101
>Mountain View, CA 94043
>
>650-964-6644 x133 (voice)
>650-964-8719      (fax)
>charles@lrc.com   (e-mail)
>

>1) PLEASE INDICATE THE JOB REQ# ON THE SUBJECT LINE
>   OF YOUR E-MAIL WHEN SUBMITTING A RESUME FOR A
>   SPECIFIC POSITION.
>2) We prefer ASCII text, Word, and HTML compatible
>   resumes attached to e-mail.  If you have your
>   resume posted on a website, please indicate the
>   URL.
>3) Should you decide to submit a resume without a
>   job#, please write your desired position title
>   (eg. Software Engineer) on the subject line of
>   the e-mail.
>4) Even if there is not a perfect match for your
>   skilL sets, we encourage you to submit your
>   resume since our market is continually expanding.
>5) We have more opportunities at our website
>   http://www.lrc.com.

Charles Jo                            Phone:  650.964.6644 x133
Senior Technical Recruiter              Fax:  650.964.8719
Lloyd-Ritter Consulting              E-mail:  charles@lrc.com
1043 N. Shoreline Blvd., Suite 101      URL:  http://www.lrc.com
Mountain View, CA 94043

Lloyd-Ritter Consulting is a leading supplier of Technical,
Business, and Marketing Consultants for Silicon Valley
firms.  We also assist our clients in staffing regular
fulltime employees.

Please visit http://www.lrc.com for more opportunities with our firm.

--------------F4720518A77883A029CE336A

begin:          vcard
fn:             Charles Jo
n:              Jo;Charles
org:            Lloyd-Ritter Consulting
adr:            1043 N. Shoreline Blvd.;;Suite 101;Mountain View;CA;94043;USA
email;internet: charles@lrc.com
title:          Senior Technical Recruiter
tel;work:       650-964-6644 x133
tel;fax:        650-964-8719
tel;home:       650-428-9771
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0