Date:      Sun, 22 Nov 1998 23:37:07 +0300
From:      Vladislav SAFRONOV <0824@08700000.mhs.rosmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help! Modifying Linux sources to compile under 2.2.7R.

 I want to compile a little c program under Freebsd, but the source
 warns:

 "Linux 2.0.33 source, will compile on BSD if you modify the ip
 header etc."

 I thought small tcp/ip applications could be copmiled under any Unix
 :(,
 Well what should I modify? What's the difference between BSD ip
 header and Linux ip header?

  struct  iphdr *iph=(struct iphdr *)buf;
  struct  udphdr *udp=(struct udphdr *)(buf + 20);
  iph->version=4;
  iph->ihl=5;
  iph->tos=0;
  iph->tot_len=htons(sizeof(buf));