Date:      Mon, 16 Aug 1999 22:49:42 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        new-bus-arch@bostonradio.org, new-bus@freebsd.org
Subject:   New pccard kludge patches

[[ I've not seen any messages come back from new-bus@freebsd.org ]]

I've uploaded a new set of patches to freefall.  I've included the
nexus.c patches which were required.  I've also added probe messages.
I use "pccard-xxxN" for the device name where xxx is the name in the
pccard structs.  I noticed there is no clear standard way of doing
this (eg "vga-pci0" and "ide_pci0").  I've cleaned up some of the
other messages that pccard spits out as well.  I've verified that the
ep driver still works and that pccardd and pccardc (well, only
dumpcis) still work.  There are a couple of purely style changes as
well, but I've not tried to filter them out.  It is time to start sio,
fdc and ata drivers :-)

	http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/pccard_nbk.diff.19990816.gz

As always, I'm interested in any comments people have, especially on
my use of newbus.

Warner