Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 17:08:13 -0400
From:      John <papalia@UDel.Edu>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Raid Drivers

Hey all...

I posted this question to freebsd-questions, and the answer left me hope,
but I was hoping to get more details.  If I understand the mail archives
correctly, someone was planning on working for a driver for the Dell
Perc2/SC raid controller.  Any update on that?  The reason I'm asking is
that my boss is looking at installing 5 servers, and I'll be picking the
OS.  I'd like to go with FreeBSD, but if the driver won't be out in the
next couple of months, I'll need to scramble to pick something different
(which I'd rather not do :) )

Thanks in advance!!!
--John