Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 11:56:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>
To:        Jan Knepper <jan@smartsoft.cc>
Cc:        Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>, FreeBSD-ISP <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: freebsd hosting.

Wherever your conf files are for Postfix, you have to do the following:
(I have my conf files in /etc/postfix, adjust yours to reflect your setup)

In main.cf:

virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

Then, create a file called virtual in the same conf directory, and start
your domain listings as follows:

one.com			#This is a comment
webmaster@one.com	one@foo.com
joe@one.com		joe@foo.com

two.com			#just another comment
webmaster@two.com	two@foo.com
joe@two.com		joe@bar.com

Then, you would just add aliases according to the domains.

Once you've got all the aliases in correctly, do a 'postfix reload' and
that will make the correct databases and tell postfix that there are
virtual domains it need to answer for.

If you've got the man pages installed correctly, man virtual.

If you need more assistance, e-mail be back directly, so to keep
non-FreeBSD stuff off these lists.  You can also subscribe to the postfix
lists, which the info for that can be obtained at http://www.postfix.org

Good luck!

-Gary