Date:      Mon, 03 Apr 2000 01:22:33 -0400
From:      Yoshihiro Ota <st96yb9t@drexel.edu>
To:        jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for co-op

Hello.

	I am a student at Drexel University, http://www.drexel.edu, and
looking for a co-op job from this April to September about 6 month around
Philadelphia, PA.  I'm looking for a job relating to System and/or Network
administration or software development on FreeBSD or some other commercial
UNIX systems in C/C++ or Java.

	I have good experience of System and Network administration,
currently administrating a private LAN with FreeBSD as the main server among
about 10 computers.  Also, I have good experience in C++.  I taught C++ in
University classes as a Teaching Assistant.  I also learn/use some other
programming languages.

	If you are interested, please, e-mail to me.  I will be happy to
send my resume upon request.

Sincerely Yours,
Yoshihiro Ota