Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:42:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Francisco Reyes <fjrm@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   System administrator New York City

We are looking for a Unix administrator. We are
currently mostly using Solaris and will most likely
continue this for the Database server.

My boss has expressed that he is willing to consider
FreeBSD.

We would prefer a senior administrator with 5+ years,
but would consider 2+ years.

Systems which will be maintained in Solaris
+several computers for databases.
+Streaming Audio (I think we have it in house.. not
too sure..)

Systems currently in Solaris, but that we may consider
moving to FreeBSD
+Firewall
+Email
+DNS
+NFS
+Samba
+WWW server
+FTP server

Please respond to fjrm@yahoo.com
I also subscribed to the list, but would prefer direct
emails.

Francisco