Date:      Sun, 26 Nov 2000 02:12:52 -0600 (CST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        gerti@BITart.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD daemon as an icon?

Gerd Knops <gerti@bitart.com> types:
> Mike Meyer wrote:
> > Chris Fedde <chris@fedde.littleton.co.us> types:
> > > an | icon (i.e. - 16x16)?

> > > There is a small image if chuck in the fbsd-icons port.
> > It's not quite small enough (25x28). I've actually got an icon; now
> > the problem is turning it into a .ico file on FreeBSD. There don't
> > seem to be any tools for that.
> /usr/ports/graphics/netpbm amongst others. It's huge though.

Argh. I've already installed netpbm, but stopped checking it when I
saw the pbmtoicon tool.  I hate it when that happens.

I'm sending your answer to -questions so that others might benefit
from your wisdom!

	Thanx,
	<mike
--
Mike Meyer					http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/
Freelance WWW/Unix/FreeBSD consultant,		email for rates.