Date:      Sun, 28 Jan 2001 14:10:41 +0600 (ALMT)
From:      Boris Popov <bp@butya.kz>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   smbfs-1.3.3 released

	Hello,

	Well, next version of smbfs for FreeBSD released today. It
includes minor bug fixes and significantly reworked connection engine. In
addition, smbfs now can work with NetApp servers (for more details see
the HISTORY file).

	As usually, new version can be grabbed from
ftp://ftp.butya.kz/pub/smbfs/smbfs.tar.gz

P.S. note to the NetBSD users: I'm completely unaware about which version
of smbfs ported to NetBSD and never seen the diffs. So, I can't answer any
related questions and support this port. Probably the best way to do the
port is to submit patches against latest version of smbfs, so I can take
them into account for future releases.

--
Boris Popov
http://www.butya.kz/~bp/