Date:      Sun, 09 Nov 2003 07:23:54 -0600
From:      Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu>
To:        Debian Dia Maintainer <dia@packages.debian.org>, "Martin J. Laubach" <mjl@netbsd.org>, Margarida Sequeria <margarida@openbsd.org>, gnome@freebsd.org, fcrozat@mandrakesoft.com, kloczek@pld.org.pl, Mads Martin Jorgensen <mmj@suse.de>, alexl@redhat.com
Subject:   Two (2) brown bag releases of Dia

Hi maintainers!

Just wanted to alert you that I've sent out two "brown bag" releases of
Dia, fixing really nasty crash bugs.  If you don't want your users to swamp
you with bug reports (like for 0.88.1), you should use version 0.92.2 in
your distributions.  Hopefully testing will go smoothly for you all.

-Lars

--=20
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| H=C3=A5rdgrim of Numenor
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I   |------------------------=
----
    --Evelyn Beatrice Hall paraphrasing Voltaire  | what's with the handbas=
ket?