Date:      Sun, 16 Feb 2003 14:40:34 -0500
From:      "freebsd" <freebsd@faruk.net>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   disk space for ftp mirror

Hi..

I have read  hubs artilce that explains mirroring procedure to mirror
FreeBSD ftp site. It is written that  60 gb is enough as of FreeBSD 4.6 is
out. But it seems that it is not enough since I am downloading required
files and without ISO files 66gb of my harddrive is consumed. Can someone
send me a du -s -h of his/her FreeBSD mirror partition.

REGARDS.

Btw I think it is better to update that hubs article and give the correct
disk space required :)