Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:53:45 -0800
From:      Jim Mock <jim@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jobs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   looking for work

Howdy folks,

I'm currently looking for sysadmin, web development, or technical
writing work in the Portland, Oregon metro area (I'm currently in
Hillsboro, OR while I'm looking) or the SF Bay area.  I'm getting
pretty desperate, so I'm also willing to entertain offers from
elsewhere.  If you've got one of the above positions open or know
someone or somewhere that does, I'm interested in hearing about it.

For those of you who don't know me, I've been a FreeBSD committer since
1999, and I'm also an OpenDarwin committer and a member of the
OpenDarwin portmgr team.  I've worked for Walnut Creek CDROM, BSDi and
OSDN in the past, and used to run The FreeBSD 'zine web site.

My resume can be found at http://soupnazi.org/resume/ as ASCII text,
HTML, PDF, and Microsoft Word format for those who are interested.

If you have any questions, please ask.

- jim

--
jim mock <mij@{soupnazi|opendarwin}.org>               jim@FreeBSD.org