Date:      Wed, 1 Jan 2003 06:12:41 -0500
From:      AlanE <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        scud <scud@phucked.org>
Cc:        phoenix@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: phoenix-0.5

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 01:47:08AM -0600, scud wrote:
>When will phoenix become 'unbroken'?  I've been using opera b/c I didnt like mozilla suite :\
>Then to all glory, phoenix was created.  I installed it on my windows and instally became addicted.
>Now I want to use it on my wonderful FreeBSD machine too :]

I don't know what you mean, broken? Because you have to install a halfway up
to date version of perl? Live with it, dude.

I've been using it every day and it glitches every now and again, but it's
pretty raw software. there's no freezes or anything with phoenix. even a
release you are running code that committed the night before.

AFA the perl thing, that will not ever change. Deal.
--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge), who likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, desperately seeking employment in NYC.