Date:      Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:09:11 +0100
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   EuroBSDCon 2004 semi-official announcement

--Clx92ZfkiYIKRjnr

----- Forwarded message from "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@punkt.de> -----

From: "Patrick M. Hausen" <hausen@punkt.de>
To: discuss@bsdconeurope.org
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:54:41 +0100 (CET)

Hi all!

EuroBSDCon 2004 is going to take place:

	Date:i		Oct. 29th - 31st, 2004
	Location:	Karlsruhe, Germany, Queens Hotel

We are in the process of setting up the website including
the official program, conference venue, registration
and call for presentations.

The complete website will be up by May, 1st. We will announce
the URL here and via Daemonnews. Any additional suggestions on
where to send the announcement?

In the meantime a preliminary website will be up in a couple of
days so we can get the call for presentations started early
and give anyone enough time. Announcement as above.
Anyway papers will come in on the very last day, I'm sure ;-)

See you in Karlsruhe,

Patrick M. Hausen
Leiter Netzwerke und Sicherheit
--=20
punkt.de GmbH         Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25        Tel. 0721 9109 -0 Fax: -100
76137 Karlsruhe       http://punkt.de