Date:      Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:00:32 -0800
From:      Bakul Shah <bakul@BitBlocks.com>
To:        freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Part time sysadmin wanted in Palo Alto, CA

The place where I work, we need a part time sysadmin
contractor.  We don't need you to work crazy hours or be
available at all hours but freebsd/linux/windows/network
admin&debugging + scripting experience essential.  Must
be able to work independently!  The work load is
variable but will probably settle down to few hours a
week (wish I can offer a fulltime position but we are a
small startup company!).  If interested please email

    jobs113242@bitblocks.com

with a your resume & please provide a tel # where I can
reach you.  The job is at my work place (not at
bitblocks.com, which is my own domain).  The weird email
address is so that I can disable it after a while!

Thanks!

-- bakul