Date:      Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:04:58 -0500
From:      "W. D." <WD@US-Webmasters.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Cc:        Daemon <daemon@foxchat.net>
Subject:   Re: ipfw firewall help

At 09:36 10/21/2005, Daemon, wrote:
>Great!.  Thanks.  One possibly stupid question.  What is the "Deny
>Spoof"?  Is that like;
># Stop spoofing of your internal network range
>#       ${fwcmd} add deny ip from ${iif} to any in via ${oif}
># Stop spoofing from inside your private ip range
>#       ${fwcmd} add deny ip from not ${iif} to any in via ${iif}

Hey Daemon,

Your rules snippet looks great!  I really like the way you
have commented the lines.  When you have debugged your=20
firewall, would you please post the entire set here?  That way,
newbies can understand better how the firewall works.  I=20
haven't seen too many examples like this.

Thanks!

Start Here to Find It Fast!=99 ->=
 http://www.US-Webmasters.com/best-start-page/
$8.77 Domain Names -> http://domains.us-webmasters.com/