Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2006 08:41:43 -0500
From:      "Roger Miranda (Digital Relay)" <rmiranda@digitalrelay.ca>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nanobsd build issues

Good Day,

I'm trying to use NanoBSD but I have two small problems.

1) When I use the default Nanobsd.full config file; when I boot up the CF it
says it can not access the ad1s3 partition.

2) When I customize my own config file, something doesn't seem to go right.
After the build, in the image directory this image file is just called "_.bw"
and is only roughly 3MB
When I write to the CF, it says write complete. But I don't see anything in
there. It's almost like it is not a full compiled version.

Here is what I've added to the default config file:
------
# Options to put in make.conf during buildworld only
CONF_BUILD='
NO_KLDLOAD=YES
NO_NETGRAPH=YES
NO_PAM=YES
'

# Options to put in make.conf during installworld only
CONF_INSTALL='
NO_ACPI=YES
NO_BLUETOOTH=YES
NO_CVS=YES
NO_FORTRAN=YES
NO_HTML=YES
NO_LPR=YES
NO_MAN=YES
NO_SENDMAIL=YES
NO_SHAREDOCS=YES
NO_EXAMPLES=YES
NO_INSTALLLIB=YES
NO_CALENDAR=YES
NO_MISC=YES
NO_SHARE=YES
'

# Options to put in make.conf during both build- & installworld.
CONF_WORLD='
NO_BIND=YES
NO_MODULES=YES
NO_KERBEROS=YES
NO_GAMES=YES
NO_LOCALES=YES
NO_SYSCONS=YES
NO_INFO=YES
'
--------

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Is there any upto date documentation for nanobsd?

--
Roger M