Date:      Sun, 21 May 2006 02:22:08 +0200
From:      Andras Got <andrej@antiszoc.hu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: possible tcp problem

Hi,

Yes... This was because a bad setting in pf.conf.

The state rules/buffers or something filled from time to time. The sendmail error wasn't connected
to this, they just in the same jail and almost similar errors. I thought 1 means the same accross
programs. :(

So I'm sorry for my false letter. :(

Regards,
Andras