Date:      Sun, 22 Jul 2007 16:04:17 -0400
From:      "Dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
To:        <gnome@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   gtk20 2.10.14 on FreeBSD 6.2

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C7CC79.F5036CE0

Hello,
    I've got a cvsupped ports tree and had installed gtk 2 from packages
previously for an install. Now portupgrade is claiming a new version 2.10.6
to 2.10.14 is available and wanting to upgrade it. So i issue a
portupgrade -a expecting that it would get upgraded, yet it fails with an
error "Missing header" I'm not a programmer and this one is out of my
league. I've attached a tar file of the error, if i have to add a file or
something can you let me know what and where?
Thanks.
Dave.

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C7CC79.F5036CE0--