Date:      Sun, 14 Jun 2009 02:13:36 +0200
From:      Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl>
To:        Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav <des@des.no>
Cc:        Andrey Simonenko <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Porting problem with gnu configure (c++ -V)

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:23:50PM +0200, Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav wrote:
> Alex de Kruijff <freebsd@akruijff.dds.nl> writes:
> > Andrey Simonenko <simon@comsys.ntu-kpi.kiev.ua> writes:
> > > It's better to see your version for configure.ac, since without its
> > > content it is hard to say something.
> > Oke here it is:
>
> This configure.ac can not possibly have produced the configure.log you
> posted earlier.  Can you please show us the *real* configure.ac and / or
> configure.log?
>
> DES
> --
> Dag-Erling Sm??rgrav - des@des.no

The file is processed by sed, but the only difference is:
-AC_INIT(FULL-PACKAGE-NAME, VERSION, BUG-REPORT-ADDRESS)
+AC_INIT(SameSame, 1.3, samesame@akruijff.dds.nl)

There is no configure.log.

--
Alex

Please copy the original recipients, otherwise I may not read your reply.

http://samesame.kruijff.org/