Date:      Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:08:03 +0400
From:      Karan Singh <karan.nathawat@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-new-bus@freebsd.org
Subject:   link exchange

Hello,

    I'm webmaster of this websites :- http://www.bluedelightconsultant.com/

i'm making some links for this projects to get more visitors and to get high
populirity to this site.So would you like to link exchange with this site.?
I'm looking for reciprocal links but in deep case i will be agree to add 3
way sites. This will be benifit for both of us.

My detail is:-

Title:- SEO Company
Url:- http://www.bluedelightconsultant.com/
Desc:- Professional Search Engine Optimization(Seo) Services Placement
Company India.

After add my let me know via mail here- karan.nathawat@gmail.com

I'll give you backlink at following pages.....

Link Back:-http://www.bluedelightconsultant.com/seo_sites.html

I'm waiting a positive reply from your side..

Best regards !

Karan Singh

karan.nathawat@gmail.com