Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2013 09:20:42 -0700
From:      Deb Goodkin <deb@freebsdfoundation.org>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] Faces of FreeBSD - Reid Linnemann

Dear FreeBSD Community,

Thank you to everyone who has helped us raise $467,485 so far this year. =
We have 29 days left to reach our goal of raising $1,000,000 for 2013!=20=

It's been heartwarming seeing so many people spreading the word about =
our fundraising campaign. You can help by telling your friends
on social media about our campaign as well as asking your company to =
make a donation.

We are excited to share our third Faces of FreeBSD story for 2013. This =
is a
chance for us to spotlight different people who contribute to FreeBSD in =
various ways.

Let us introduce you to Reid Linnemann. He was first introduced to =
FreeBSD in 1999. He just joined SpectraLogic, here in Boulder
Colorado, finally fulfilling his dream of working professionally with =
FreeBSD.

You can read his story here:
=
http://freebsdfoundation.blogspot.com/2013/12/faces-of-freebsd-reid-linnem=
ann.html

Please consider making a donation to help us continue and increase our=20=

support of the FreeBSD Project and community worldwide! To make a=20
donation go to:

http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/donate/

Thank You,

The FreeBSD Foundation=