Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2013 22:55:05 -0400
From:      Jim Crigler <thecrig@bellsouth.net>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firefox 20.0 crashing

Hi.  I just upgraded firefox from ports, and it starts, shows 2 tabs (my
home tab and the welcome to the new version tab), but crashes before
displaying anything. Per the install message, here are my outputs:

crigslap2 [1011] uname -a                                                     ~
FreeBSD crigslap2.bellsouth.net 9.1-STABLE FreeBSD 9.1-STABLE #4: Fri Feb 15 23:51:26 EST 2013     root@crigslap2.bellsouth.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
crigslap2 [1012] ident /usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile                        ~
/usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile:
     $FreeBSD: www/firefox/Makefile 315713 2013-04-03 20:27:48Z flo $
crigslap2 [1013]                                                              ~

As noted above this is a problem in running firefox, and all I have to
do is start the program to get the symptoms noted above.

Thanks for all you do.

--
Jim Crigler                        http://jimecriglerbooks.blogspot.com/
  I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.