Date:      Wed, 6 May 2015 09:01:00 +0200
From:      <Newsletter@Love4aviation.com>
To:        <freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FoxtrotSix by Love4aviation.

If this message doesn't display correctly, read it online=2E
=20
A bug in the coding of our newsletter broke the hyperlinks. So here are =
the links to watch our latest video on your favorite website. Sorry for =
the inconvenience=2E
FoxtrotSix by Love4aviation
FoxtrotSix, our new video. Another Community video from the gigabits of =
recordings provided by pilots from all over the world. We hope you enjoy =
it and become contributors by sending us your raw video files.=20
Watch it now on:
  =20
Aviation Safety Warning: Another evidence of a Duc Helices propeller =
breakage. Keep in mind that according to ICAO regulation, pilots and =
engineers have a duty to report any occurence involving aviation safety. =
Read more=2E
Stay with us:

Share :

Please remove me from your mailing list in english.