Date:      Wed, 21 Sep 2016 17:45:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Olander <matt@ixsystems.com>
To:        freebsd-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] MeetBSD California 2016 at UC Berkeley on November 11th and 12th

Dear BSD connoisseurs,

If you have not already heard, the Historic MeetBSD California conference w=
ill return to the Bay Area once again for its fifth installment on November=
 11 and 12.  The conference will be held at the birthplace of BSD -- UC Ber=
keley, at the Clark Kerr campus.

This year=E2=80=99s conference will once again follow the unconference form=
at and promises to have some of the elements you=E2=80=99ve come to know an=
d love about MeetBSD, such as breakout sessions, discussion groups, and int=
eractive talks from prominent figures in the BSD community.

No MeetBSD would be complete without evening activities :)  This year=E2=80=
=99s Friday evening event will take place at the Hillside Club in Berkeley,=
 a popular destination amongst local BSD aficionados.  We=E2=80=99ll have a=
dditional opportunities to socialize with fellow BSD users as well.

MeetBSD registration is now open.  The early bird registration price is $10=
0.  After September 30, the registration price will increase to $130.  So r=
egister early (and often)!

We=E2=80=99re also looking for sponsors for this year=E2=80=99s conference =
to help cover costs associated with the Hillside Club event, speaker travel=
, etc.  Sponsoring is a great way for companies to recruit exceptional engi=
neering talent as well as promote their own products. If you know of a comp=
any that would be interested in sponsoring, let us know!

Relevant updates will be posted to the MeetBSD site at https://www.meetbsd.=
com/ You can also email any questions to info@meetbsd.com.

Feel free to spread the news.

We look forward to seeing you in November when Beastie comes home!

In BSD we Trust,

Matt Olander
iXsystems Co-Founder and CSO
MeetBSD Organizing Team