Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2017 21:30:37 +0530
From:      "Davina Potts" <Davina.Potts@appconnectlab.com>
To:        <freebsd-fortran@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Technology Users list

Hello,

Would you be interested in the below Software Users contact information for
your marketing purpose?

ERP- JD Edwards, Infor Baan, SAP, Exact Software, NetSuite, PeopleSoft, etc.

CRM- SalesForce, MS Dynamics, NetSuite, Siebel, Teradata, Epicor, Infor, CDC
Software, etc.

Engineering Software- Autodesk, Siemens PLM, Adobe, AutoCAD, MAYA, Revitt,
Solidworks, PTC, MADCAD, etc.

Cloud Computing- Amazon, RackSpace, Google APPS, Hyper-V, NetApp, etc.

Storage application - NetApp, EMC, Citrix, HP, Brocade, DELL, etc.

Security Software- Symantec, McAfee, IBM, Riverbed, Tabberg, Commvault,
Juniper Networks, F5, etc.

Networking- Brocade, Symantec, Avaya, Cisco, ShoreTel, etc.

Medical Software- NextGen, AllScripts, EMR, McKesson, Practice Fusion,
eClinical Works, etc.

Accounting Software- Sage, PeachTree, Timberline, MS Dynamics, NetSuite,
Deltek, Lawson, QuickBooks, etc.

Business Intelligence- SAP Business Objects, Microstratergy, Tibco,
Microsoft BI, QlikTech, Information Builders, etc.

We provide data across the globe - North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and
LATAM.

We provide the decision Makers contacts like CIO, CTO, CISO, IT VP, IT
Director, IT manager, IT head, etc.

Please review and let me know if you are looking for any type of list and we
can service you.

Await your response!

Thanks,

Davina Potts