Date:      Thu, 7 Feb 2019 19:28:35 +0300
From:      "realtypromotions.ru" <info@realtypromotions.ru>
To:        <freebsd-realtime@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Get instant reach to Russian buyers who are looking to buy a property overseas

Hi, want to advertise your properties online? We are your partners!

We are proud to introduce ourselves as the biggest Russian Real estate ad=
vertising platform with up to millions of site visits every day!

Advertise with us and see your ad get instant reach to leading Russian bu=
yers.
Within 24 hours, we will give you links to your live advertisement and fu=
ll control over them as well.
Your ads are translated manually by our experts so that it is easy to dec=
ode for the Russian audience.

Publish your ads with your contact details and get innumerable inquiries =
every day.
Visit our website www.realtypromotions.ru for more details.
Thank you

Elena Golubkina

If you no longer want to receive any emails from us, please click Unsubsc=
ribe