Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 1995 16:33:40 +0800 (CST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        FREEBSD-CHAT-L <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   "Powered by FreeBSD" stickers

    Tatsumi Hosokawa was kind enough to send me a humungous daemon
graphic he used for the CD-ROM cover (2728x2728!!!), which I then
patched up and scaled down for the "Powered by FreeBSD" graphic.

    You can see a large version of it at http://aries.ibms.sinica.edu.tw/ .
It's a 1549x598 JPEG on a white background.  I printed it out at
150 lpi on a 600 dpi HP and it looks pretty nice, even in greyscale.
This little exercise convinces me that we need Photoshop 3.0 for
FreeBSD.  :)
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org