Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 1995 00:18:41 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        wollman@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Republic of Palau considered harmful?

The following build failure:

===> usr.sbin/tzsetup
cc -O2 -m486 -pipe -I. -I/b/src/usr.sbin/tzsetup   -c menus.c
menus.c:1190: parse error before `.'
menus.c:1193: parse error before `.'
menus.c:1196: parse error before `.'
menus.c:2149: `Rep' undeclared here (not in a function)
menus.c:2149: initializer element for `menu_Pacific[15]' is not constant

Is caused by an extra `.' in the Palau entry in the
/usr/src/share/zoneinfo/australasia file.

Changing:

# ZONE-DESCR Pacific Palau Rep._of_Palau Palau

# ZONE-DESCR Pacific Palau Rep_of_Palau Palau

Makes everything happy again.  Since I don't even know where the
Republic of Palau IS (well, OK, I'm lying - I looked it up and
it's a chain of islands in Western Micronesia, but that's beside
the point! :) I'm going to leave this possible change to you..

					Jordan