Date:      Sun, 31 Dec 1995 03:00:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@else.net>
To:        Kent Hamilton <kenth@HNS.St-Louis.Mo.US>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATAPI CD-ROM?

On Sat, 30 Dec 1995, Kent Hamilton wrote:

> Are you trying to use it as a lkm or built static in the kernel?
>
> The static build has been broken up until yesterday and it was fixed
> last night by Soren Schmidt.  I've been getting panics when trying
> to use it as a lkm for a week or two now.   I reported it a few
> days ago on this list.

I've been meaning to ask this:  Where is the *full* list of entries for a
kernel config file?  I was under the impression that LINT had everything,
but this static ATAPI option, and the >64mb of memory option have lead me
to believe that quite a bit is undocumented.

What is the option to get static ATAPI support in your kernel?

j.