Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 1995 23:04:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
To:        doc@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Documentation update

I've just imported a bunch of our stray tutorials and such into
the User and Admin manual structure I committed recently.  Please
take a look and comment.  A considerable amount of editing is
still needed, along with "is this even relevant anymore?" checks.

The new entries are divided up into a number of files, each
starting with "m_" and they are included when the master files
(userman.sgml and adminman.sgml) are processed.  They are nice
bite-sized pieces that people can easily take and work on
(hint!).

My sgml toolkit has been updated and may be found at
http://www.freebsd.org/~jfieber/doc and the update is *required*
for this latest round of changes to the documents.

ALSO, as the documentation migrates into the SGML format, the
files in the Text directory are NOT the files to edit when you
want to make changes!  Please contact me if you wish to make
changes there.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

-john